Waffles are one of those things that our family always has in the house. A pretty typical fast weekend breakfast includes popping these from the freezer into the toaster, covering with Irish butter, maple syrup, and berries and eating them with a side of bacon and fluffy scrambled eggs. I’ve also found that these waffles make an amazing savory sandwich bread replacement when toasted as well. Give it a try!
Otto’s Cassava flour has become one of my favorites because:
- It is an all-natural, amazing, grain-free replacement for wheat flour and can often be used as a 1:1 substitute in countless recipes
- No fillers. Only 100% Yuca (Cassava) and water are used to create this single-ingredient wonder.
- Does not have that familiar dry or “alternative flour” taste or texture that often comes with gluten-free flours.
- Baked goods made with Otto’s are often indistinguishable from their wheat-based counterparts in taste and texture.
- Use it in sweet recipes like cakes, cookies, brownies, pancakes, and crepes.
- Use it in savory recipes like tempura, sauces, gravy, and searing flour.
- Very highest quality cassava flour available, made using a proprietary method that leaves no chance for mold, fermentation, or cyanide.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.