These muffins are so moist and tasty that you will never know they’re made without grains, refined sugar or dairy.
Perfect for a weekend brunch, to put in your lunchbox or toasted with butter first thing in the morning!
Banana Blueberry Muffins with Walnut Streusel
- 6 eggs
- 4 ripe bananas
- ½ cup dates, soaked in hot water for 10 minutes
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp stevia crystals
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Walnut Streusel Topping
- 1 cup walnuts
- ½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put hot dates and bananas in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add eggs, vanilla, and oil and blend again.
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl and add wet ingredients from food processor and blend well.
- Fold in blueberries. Line muffin tins with papers.
- Divide batter among liners, filling about ? full.
- Combine all ingredients in food processor and pulse to combine.
- Sprinkle about 2 teaspoons of streusel over each muffin.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until center springs back to touch.
2016 Camille's Paleo Kitchen