Learn to make these very simple delicious paleo coconut macaroons in no time with this step-by-step recipe.
- 6 egg whites
- Pinch salt
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 1/2 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add egg whites and salt to food processor, standing mixer or large bowl (for hand held beaters).
- Whip until soft peaks form. Be very careful to not over beat or they will separate.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Place 2 tablespoon mounds onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and cook for about 15 minutes, or until golden on top and bottom.
2016 Camille's Paleo Kitchen
[responsive_video type=’youtube’ hide_related=’1′ hide_logo=’0′ hide_controls=’0′ hide_title=’0′ hide_fullscreen=’0′ autoplay=’0′]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNW1ioyXGFo[/responsive_video]