Oh my heaven! This recipe is SO SIMPLE to make and still loaded with flavor, texture, and SUPERFOODS to boot!
I love making it over the holiday with the green, red and white 🙂
Dark Chocolate Superfood Bark
Yield: 24 Squares
- Double Boiler or Microwave
- Baking Sheet
- 2 cups Dark Chocolate Chips I love Lily's Brand
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup goji berries
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup sprouted pumpkin seeds (or pistachios)
- 1/2 cup 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1 tsp 1 tsp sea salt
- Using a double boiler, melt the chocolate chips while stirring often. If using a microwave, heat in 30 second increments, stirring each time until the chocolate is smooth.
- Spread chocolate evenly onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle remaining ingredients evenly onto the chocolate.
- Stick chocolate into the fridge too firm back up for about 2 hours.
- Break into squares by hand for a rustic look or with a knife if you want them even.