These easy spaghetti squash hash browns are the perfect way to use your leftover squash! Make sure to fry them in lots of ghee and let them get very crispy in the pan! Normally, I am not an advocate of teflon pans because of the toxic things they use to make them, but I have had a hard time getting good results with my stainless steel as they are delicate.
Easy Spaghetti Squash Hash Browns
- 2 cups cooked spaghetti squash
- 2 tablespoons cassava flour
- 2 tablespoons chopped Parsley
- 2 cloves crushed Garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2- 1 teaspoon black pepper Pepper
- 1 egg white, optional
- 1/4 cup grass fed ghee, for frying
- Directions: Blend all ingredients except ghee. Preheat a nonstick skillet to medium high and add mounds of squash mixture, being careful not to overcrowd your pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until desired golden color achieved. Remove from pan and drain on a paper towel.
2016 Camille's Paleo Kitchen