Here’s a great recipe for getting loads more veggies in your diet and still enjoy America’s favorite comfort food…BURGERS!
- 1 lb grass-fed ground beef
- 1/2 cup finely chopped yellow squash
- 1/2 cup finely chopped zucchini
- 1/3 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup packed, finely chopped spinach
- 6 basil leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 tsp granulated onion
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Ground pepper
- Coconut oil
- Heat coconut oil in pan over medium heat.
- Add onion and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add broccoli and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add carrot and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add zucchini and yellow squash and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add spinach and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove pan from stove, allow veggie mixture to cool.
- In large bowl, combine burger, veggies, basil, parsley, salt, pepper, and granulated onion and mix well.
- Grill for about 5 minutes per side.
- Top with avocado slices.
2016 Camille's Paleo Kitchen
[responsive_video type=’youtube’ hide_related=’1′ hide_logo=’0′ hide_controls=’0′ hide_title=’0′ hide_fullscreen=’0′ autoplay=’0′]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQNKXrC1dFs[/responsive_video]