Mint Chip “Ice Cream”
Here’s an amazing “ice cream” recipe you can make in your blender. No ice cream maker required!
- 4 frozen bananas
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 15 fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- 1-3 tbsp water, to help blend
- Add bananas to high-speed blender and blend until creamy.
- Drizzle with water as needed to help blend. Note: We used a Vitamix because the plunger helps blend very thick mixtures. Results may vary without this blender. You may be able to duplicate results in a food processor if you don't have a Vitamix.
- Add cacao and mind leaves and blend.
- Pour into bowls and top with cacao nibs.
- You can add lots of other things instead of mint and cacao if you like. Get creative! I love nuts, whole berries, coconut whipped cream and chocolate sauce with my banana ice cream.
To make chocolate sauce, melt organic chocolate chip with a touch of coconut milk in microwave (See episode 1 or 4 for a video on this).
2016 Camille's Paleo Kitchen
[responsive_video type=’youtube’ hide_related=’1′ hide_logo=’0′ hide_controls=’0′ hide_title=’0′ hide_fullscreen=’0′ autoplay=’0′]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G4rD-LmxKQ[/responsive_video]