Here’s a super simple to make grain and gluten-free paleo crepe recipe that you can fill with sweet or savory ingredients.
- 5 eggs or 8 egg whites
- 1 to 1 1/2 scoop vanilla or plain protein powder (make sure its great quality. hint: you should understand the ingredients)
- Whisk or blend egg and protein powder together.
- Spray with coconut oil cooking spray, wipe with a greased paper towel or a silicone brush.
- Heat pan to medium.
- Pour 1/4 cup of mixture into the pan at a time, swirling around to coat bottom of pan (as shown in video). Make sure to spray with oil between each crepe.
- Flip when you can see small bubbles. Cook the crepe for about 30 seconds on the other side and remove from pan.
- nut butter, sliced fruit, coconut whipped cream, all-fruit jam.
- lunchmeat, sliced veggies, paleo mayo, mustard, sauerkraut...get creative!
2016 Camille's Paleo Kitchen
[responsive_video type=’youtube’ hide_related=’1′ hide_logo=’0′ hide_controls=’0′ hide_title=’0′ hide_fullscreen=’0′ autoplay=’0′]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btK3701pEOM[/responsive_video]